dear frameworkers,

I just wanted to tell you about our minifestival in leipzig
www.reiheexperimentalfilm.de

this year we have presentations of Sylvia Schedelbauer, Clemens von Wedemeyer,
Anja Kirschner & David Panos and Katrin Olafsdottir.

additional we have three programms; one scify, one quasi-romantic and one
melancholic with works for a broad range of film makers and artists.

And we are screenings four longer films as well: Almayer*s Folly by Akerman,
Tiravanija*s Lung Neaw, Chapiteau-Show and Gillan Wearing*s Self Made.

and a small exhibition titled Betwen Other Events with works from Maya
Schweizer, Marion Porten, Birgitt Rathsmann, Clemens von Wedemeyer and Yvon
Chabrowski.

the festival is a part of Reihe Experimentalfilm. we have the past ... 5 years
invited a long list of film makers to leipzig; last year Andrew Lampert, Laida
Lertxundi and Makino Takashi.

anyway, FYI hope its not too much spam, and take care.

leif magne tangen