Dear Frameworkers,
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:67th EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL JUNE 19 - 30
2013BLACK BOX (EXPERIMENTAL SECTION) DEADLINE: MONDAY FEBRUARY 18
EIFF is currently seeking submissions for its experimental section BLACK BOX.
Short and medium-length works on any format. As always, Black Box supports and
encourages works on film - we have a super-dedicated team of projectionists and
excellent 16mm and 35mm facilities. We also do our best to cater for screenings
requiring multiple projectors.
2013 also sees the introduction of BLACK BOX LIVE, an evening of expanded
performance.
Fee waivers apply for FrameworkS subscribers so if you'd like to submit a film
or propose a project please contact me directly at
kim.know...@edfilmfest.org.uk.
Looking forward to receiving your new works.
Kim KnowlesExperimental Film ProgrammerEdinburgh International Film Festival