From: Mike Stoltz
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 10:15 PM
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] Films that utilize the zoom lens?

Hello Frameworks,

I'm hoping you can suggest some films (experimental or otherwise) to look at
that utilize the zoom lens (the active, moving zoom). So far I have looked at
these:

WAVELENGTH by Michael Snow
SERENE VELOCITY by Ernie Gehr
BREAKAWAY by Bruce Conner

and in the more narrative/documentary realm I have recently enjoyed HARVEST:
3000 YEARS by Haile Gerima and LAST CHANTS FOR A SLOW DANCE and SPEAKING
DIRECTLY by Jon Jost.

Please recommend any films that you think might be of interest.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Stoltz