Hey there fellow film folks,

I've been laying low in the cyber discussions lately, but still making film work out here... Just thought I'd post a link to some info and clips from my latest film project... taking a new direction once again... my first feature length project... shot on 35mm...

'Spectres of Shortwave' is about a short wave radio site that's about to be dismantled.

There is a profile on Indiegogo with video clips from some of the footage that I have already shot. Still more to go.
There's also a facebook page too.  I welcome feedback and suggestions.

'http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/5868/emal/25000'

take care, and be well!

Amanda Dawn Christie