Hi,

I'm currently experimenting with applying cyanotype chemicals to clear 16mm
leader and already processed 16mm, then running this through my Bolex to
expose the portions I've painted the chemicals onto.  I'm still deciding
whether or not to hand-process afterward.

Does anyone have any experience with this?  I've gone completely blind into
the whole process other than a cyanotype workshop for still photography and
was hoping someone might have some tips to offer out in the Frameworks
ether.

If not, hopefully the project goes well and I'll share the finished product
when/if I figure things out!

Thanks,
Kate Ewald
www.sightunseenbaltimore.com