May I add a thought of reflection...
I believe every artist is at one point faced with the issue of his/her worth in comparison to others. After all the soul searching peace will come simply in the joy of working. My last correspondence with Jud indicates to me a measure of resolution for him. What happens now is in another realm.

Walter Ungerer