> Everything looked fine after the bleach, rinse and then exposure.
> When I did the second development, it appeared to be sliding off.

Odd.  There's nothing unusual about the redeveloper.... if you are doing
light exposure, in fact, the redeveloper is just another ordinary film
developer, a little more active and maybe a little more alkaline than the
first developer but nothing in any way apt to soften the emulsion.

I am apt to worry about your bleach.... what if you develop a few inches of
film in room lighting and feel it each step along the way.
--scott