Hi Jennifer,
I am not very familiar with labs in Europe but I would like to recommend
Kodak's 7222 b&w 16mm film (ISO 200) for shooting winter scenes. I have used
this stock a number of times in snowy conditions and when exposed properly
results in nice detail in the snow that is not washed out as flat white. You
will find the latitude of this film stock more forgiving then Kodak's b&w
reversal stock 7266. I have never used Orwo b&w camera stocks but I have heard
good things about their Orwo UN54  (ISO 100).
Anyway good luck!
Roger

Roger D. Wilson613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson@sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my
career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it
pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.