From: FrameWorks [mailto:frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com] On Behalf Of
Stephanie Hutin
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 4:52 PM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: [Frameworks] sand animation examples?

Hello everyone,

I always appreciate the insightful and thoughtful to questions like these, so
here is another:

I am planning to give a lecture and workshop on straight-ahead sand animation
this week in my animation class.  I would like to update my examples list with
things I may not be familiar with.  Any suggestions for sand animation that are
not the usual suspects?  Thanks!

Best,
Stephanie

____________________
Stephanie Hutin
Director of Production
Intercollegiate Media Studies
Mosbacher Gartrell Center for Media Experimentation and Activism Pitzer College
1050 North Mills Ave., West Hall
Claremont, CA 91711
909.607.3889
stephanie_hu...@pitzer.edu

The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
system and destroy any copies.  Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender.