Yes, that's a good one too. I was going to mention it but couldn't remember the
title.

--Bill Wees

There is this one by Ken Jacobs:

GLOBE (1971, 22 mins, 16mm, color, sound on cassette) (Previously titled:
EXCERPT FROM THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION) “Flat image (of snowbound suburban housing
tract) blossoms into 3D only when viewer places Eye Opener before the right
eye. (Keeping both eyes open, of course. As with all stereo experiences, center
seats are best. Space will deepen as one views further from the screen.) The
found-sound is X-ratable (not for children or Nancy Reagan) but is important to
the film’s perfect balance (GLOBE is symmetrical) of divine and profane.” (KJ)
(pasted in from
http://nightingalecinema.org/ken-jacobs-x-3-old-new/)

I've seen it, and am not completely sure what I thought of it. It is at the
least extremely interesting.

Fred Camper
Chicago