Sorry Frameworkers--meant to send a personal e-mail. It is -2 in Chicago, brain freeze.

Ted

Ted Hardin wrote:
Hey Bryan,

Happy New Times!

I wanted to send you a reminder that if you still want some help organizing student groups, interns, meet ups, open mics for the upcoming CUFF--please let me and Elizabeth know. I'm sure you see the usual suspects, but I just wanted to keep our hats in the ring and build interest from our small Experimental Film Society at Columbia College.

Bryan Wendorf wrote:
Hello Frameworkers,

This is just a reminder that the regular submission deadline (postmark) for the next edition of the Chicago Underground Film Festival is this Friday November 15. Complete details can be found here http://cuff.org/entry-form/

Bryan Wendorf
Programmer and Artistic Director
Chicago Underground Film Festival
http://www.cuff.org