The conversion screw indicated by Jeff is a specialized item, and I
would not know where elase to find it, except maybe ebay.

FYI, generally speaking, all photo and film camera and tripod threads
are, if I am not mistaken, standard UNC threads, that is, industrial
threads. This means that many screws for cameras can be found in good
hardware stores for about a dime.

On 28 January 2014 01:04, Jeff Kreines <j...@kinetta.com> wrote:

> On Jan 27, 2014, at 5:58 PM, Dominic Angerame <dominic.anger...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I have an Arri S and looking for a special adapter that will convert the
> inches on my tripod screw to millimeters. Any idea where I can find such a
> thing.
>

> It's not inches to millimeters, it's a conversion from a 1/4'-20 thread to a
> 3/8-16 thread.  Here's an (overpriced) example of what you need.  They used
> to cost $1 or less.  But I am old!
>
> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/101501-REG/Arca_Swiss_809011_Adapter_Screw_3_8_16.html
>

> Jeff Kreines
> Kinetta