"Depeche Mode 101" by D.A. Pennebaker is mostly about the fans of the band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiQQUOLUL38

"Black & White Trypps number three" by Ben Russell with Lightning Bolt
https://vimeo.com/6975800

Jem Cohen and Jesse McLean films quoted here are awesome!

El Lunes 10 de febrero de 2014 1:17, Ekrem Serdar <ekremser...@gmail.com>