I saw you email to Frameworks; perhaps you can help me with something. I
have a movie that is currently in need of a soundtrack. Do you have
something already done that you think might work? As this is still in
progress, its not yet public. Here's a link to it https://vimeo.com/86503040
the password is moon
There's no way I can finish this without a soundtrack....

Michael Betancourt
Savannah, GA USA

michaelbetancourt.com
twitter.com/cinegraphic | vimeo.com/cinegraphic
www.cinegraphic.net | the avant-garde film & video blog