Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 09:31:36 -0500
From: kreins...@gmail.com
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] 16mm telecine?

Frame Discreet in Toronto does excellent work with 2K frame-accurate scans.
They are very artist-friendly cinematographers that do high-quality transfers
and have lots of examples on their site:  http://framediscreet.com/home/

Best of luck!
Karl ReinsaluTechnical coordinatort...@lift.on.ca
Liaison of Independent Filmmakers of Toronto (LIFT)1137 Dupont Street
Toronto, Ontario   M6H 2A3Tel:  416.588.6444  Ext. 224
Web:  http://lift.ca
LIFT is dedicated to supporting the practice of independent
filmmaking.Charitable # 125986406RR0001

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 1:06 AM, Stephanie Hutin <stephanie_hu...@pitzer.edu>