Thanks, Dan:

Kinetta Archival in NYC scans all formats at a resolution of 3296 x 2472 x 12
bits — which for 4:3 aspect ratio film is about 5x the resolution of
pillar-boxed HD.  Makes a big difference for small format film.

We have revised our price list making things simpler for those who don’t want
us to do grading (color correction).  You can download the latest version here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8g4h4wf21srus2/Kinetta Archival price list March
2014 Rev F.pdf

Forgive the blatant self-promotion.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta Archival

On Mar 15, 2014, at 3:45 PM, ryder.wh...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> Where are you located? There are a number of good options I can think of but
> if you're looking for low cost, you don't want to be going all across the
> continent. And low-cost is pretty relative...most of the services I know of
> (that produce acceptable results) come in between $.50 and $1/ft for HD or 2K.
>
> Here's a cursory list (but I'd be eager to hear others' suggestions). Some
> are more expensive than others, but I don't think that any have exorbitant
> set up charges:
>
> Frame Discreet (Toronto)
>
> Lightpress (Seattle)
>
> Movette (San Francisco - they have a Kinetta machine and do transfers quite
> affordably, it seems, though I haven't yet been able to use them personally)
>
> And there's always Kinetta Archival in NYC!
>
> Hope that helps a bit.
>
> RW
>

> Sent from mobile - please excuse typographical errors.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta
j...@kinetta.com
kinetta.com