The idea here would be to stream your audio to a streaming audio service,
and the audience would use the app to listen to the stream. The big problem
is going to be audio sync. Typically services like ustream the viewer sees
or hears the content several seconds later. Even if you had the ability to
stream the audio to a real telephone service, there would still be a delay
plus the audience would be burning up minutes and battery life to listen
in. In reality the best way would be to broadcast over FM. The problem is
the most popular phones don't have an FM receiver though. There are ipods
that have FM radio so that might address some of the audience.