Hi folks,
A friend of mine is putting together a screening and is looking for suggestions
on the following. If you have recommendations please forward them to me and I
will pass them on to her.
Thanks
I'm currently doing a project called "Intergenerational Media" and I'm looking
for a documentary film - ideally from Quebec or Canada - to screen as part of
an event in June. I was wondering if anyone has come across a recent film
relating to these issues: the succession of family farms, intergenerational
family businesses, or ageism / prejudices towards seniors?

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 -
7504rogerdwilson@sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my
career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it
pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.