Lindsay, I've not worked with Orwo (but have two rolls sitting before me) and I
would just use D-19 for the first developer if thats what you have available,
if you want to do a custom mix then D-94A is what Kodak officially recommends
for B&W reversal 1st developer.

But maybe there are some Europeans on the list who have more direct experience
with Orwo and their mysterious Instruction 4185!

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:59:38 AM, lindsay mcintyre