Hi folks,
I'm looking to acquire some 7222 black and white 16mm film at a cheap price and
was wondering if anyone on Frameworks might have some stock they would be
willing to part with. I'm looking for about 1200'. I do have some stocks that I
would be willing to trade for as well. I have tons of 3383 16mm colour print
stock if this interests anyone and lots of 35mm 2374 and 5302.
Thanks!

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 -
7504rogerdwilson@sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my
career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it
pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.