I live in Europe (Italy) but at the moment I find the cheapest way to buy
is in USA from John Schwind: http://www.internationalfilmbroker.com/

Right today I received my parcel from him: Tri-x is sold at 19 USD, and
considering USD/EUR exchange, shipping (I made an order of 20 cartridges)
and custom duties I finally paid about 19,30 EUR/cartridge.

Much better than from Andec, Wittner, Super8.nl and Zenit (consider that
with Zenit and Super8.nl you have to add VAT and shipping to the price in
their website).

The final price varies a little bit (expecially because of custom duties:
sometimes accidentally they don't charge, but usually they do), but
shipping with USPS is quite proportional, i.e. a small parcel pays a
smaller shipping fee.

Also shipping time varies: mostly because custom office delays. This order
took just one week (USPS proprity express international), but avoid periods
like x-mas rush!

Livio