From the UK...

Kayla Parker
http://www.animateprojects.org/films/by_date/1995_98/sunset_strip
http://www.animateprojects.org/films/by_date/1991_1994/cage_of

Elizabeth Hobbs
http://www.animateprojects.org/films/by_date/2013/imperial_provisor_frombald

Mandy McIntosh
http://www.animateprojects.org/films/by_date/2005_06/oompie

The elements of Oliver Harrison's Love is All are arranged digitally, but all
analogue crafted, and shot on film..(only an extract here)
http://www.animateprojects.org/films/by_date/1999_2001/love_is

On 12 Nov, 2014,at 02:22 PM, Amanda Christie <ama...@amandadawnchristie.ca>
wrote:

Check out

"Assembled" by Becka Barker
she manually cut super 8 frame holes into 35mm film, and spliced in the super 8
frames into the 35mm film, frame by frame, and then scratched animation around
on the remaining 35mm film frames.

She recently completed a more digital project involving 3-D projection on a
sphere called map-of-the-world, where she had people draw maps of the world
from memory and then animated them all together, you could walk all the way
around the sphere and watch the map of the world shift an morph as she animated
people's remembered and imagined maps sequentially.  that was also quite
beautiful!  hard to show in a class though, and i don't know if there is
documentation.

It's beautiful!

xoadc