Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 03:33:42 -0500
From: elizmcma...@gmail.com
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Screening possibilities in Rochester NY

Go to Buffalo. There's Hallwalls and Squeaky Wheel and the Burchfield Center,
and smaller independent places in Allentown (a historic Buffalo nabe) and the
West side.  However, these places usually program months in advance, but it
cannot hurt to place a call or send an email.
Good luck! Tell Ed I said hi!

Elizabeth
On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM, Carrie Schreck <carriemakesmov...@gmail.com>
wrote:RIT also has a great film program with staff that are involved in local
arts, check in with the film department's FVASA, they'll have a beat on good
events

Sent from my Commodore64.
On Dec 17, 2014, at 3:10 PM, "Roger D. Wilson" <rogerdwil...@sympatico.ca>