ANDEC in Berlin does it but it’s very costly. The price per meter relates to
the length of the final 35mm Negative. Plus 19% VAT. And there will be a
minimum charge of 30 meters. So suppose you blow up a complete Super-8 roll of
15 meters, your Blow-up will be 67.2 meters. You can do the calculations
yourself.
Since I couldn’t afford that at all, a couple of times I got a 16mm Blow up on
negative from Andec, which was really good quality.
And that I took to my lab in India, to get a blow-up on 35mm print. And even
that looked great. But not every one goes to India all the time…

Bernd