Asking this for friends (Futurefarmers) working on a piece for the fall: would
anyone who has accumulated odd reels of 35mm have a faded, half-damaged or
otherwise non-archival copy of part or all of OUR MR. SUN (in 35mm)? Their
piece is acute rather than chronic, as we used to say when I worked high school
summers in the thoracic surgery lab, meaning that the reel would not be
returned.

If not MR. SUN, possibly something else that might deal with energy, labor,
horsepower, humanpower.

Thank you for any leads, which I will pass on to them.
Rick

Rick Prelinger / @footage
Prelinger Archives, San Francisco    http://www.prelinger.com
foot...@panix.com

Associate Professor, Film & Digital Media, UC Santa Cruz
r...@ucsc.edu

Prelinger Library (http://www.prelingerlibrary.org), a member of the
Intersection Incubator, a program of Intersection for the Arts providing fiscal
sponsorship, incubation and consulting to artists
(http://www.theintersection.org).