I believe that Niagara custom lab in toronto can still do this.

Christopher

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Rob Christopher
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 17:11
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Reply To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: [Frameworks] film out to 16mm

Greetings,

I am about to finish a feature film digitally that was originally shot on 16mm, and would like to create a 16mm film out print from my final digital file. (The movie is called PAUSE OF THE CLOCK ... you can read more about it here: http://kck.st/14DP69l)

Is anyone capable of doing this anymore? Fotokem only does 35mm workflow now. The finished movie is 78 minutes.

Thanks very much for any advice or leads you can offer!

Regards,
Rob Christopher

www.randomcha.net
Twitter: @randomcha