Hi Mariah,

I would suggest writing to Analogue Industries in Colorado. They're making,
renting and selling high quality 16mm loopers and providing on-site and
off-site tech support for them at very reasonable prices. I also know for a
fact that they have a few people in LA that would be able to help maintain
the installation for you.

The main contact for them is Andrew Busti: a...@analogueindustriesltd.com

Hope that helps (sans the eclair battery)...

Kevin Rice
processreversal.org