Specifically in relation to the diagetic / non-diagetic, the farmyard piano
scene from Godard's Weekend,

Nicky.

-----Original Message-----
From: lagonaboba <lagonab...@gmail.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 16:08
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] sound examples in film + video

For mainstream features, check out the BFI Screen Guides text, 100 Modern
Soundtracks by Phillip Brophy.
Brophy’s introduction offers a constructive contextualizing perspective.
Decent text for laying a groundwork for thinking about sound in narrative
features.
Bresson is always brilliant with sound.
Kubelka’s sound in Unsere Afrikareise is fantastic.
Baillie is sonically strong in Castro Street and Quick Billy.
Deborah Stratman does some great sound work.
My own, Suite of Summer Evenings, if I may, has a rich soundscape. (if you’d
like to judge for yourself, I’ll send you the Vimeo password).

robert harris