Friends,
I’m participating in a conference by Skype, and I want to record it. I’m
assuming download is better quality than screen capture.  I’m aware of two
methods: Skype itself and Quicktime. It seems that Quicktime is a screen
capture (at least that’s the language used in v. 10.4 833.7). Is Skype also
screen capture (v.7.11 653)? One would think it could download its own signal
before it’s displayed on the screen. Or is there another method apart from
these two? Advice will be much appreciated. Thanks.