Hey man,
I'm on a plane with Kelly right now and just found out you two haven't
connected yet. Sorry I think there was  some mix up about who was going to
contact who. Anyway it's cleared up and he's still good to master your track in
November. He's a professional drummer too and can fill in for you there. Ill
sort out a meeting for all of us soon so we can get this figured out. Again
sorry for the delay Owen. We'll get you there eventually.

Nick