Hello fellow Frameworkers,

I know that questions like this come up from time to time on this list, but
I’ve searched around on the archive and can’t find anything exactly on point,
so…

I have four 25-foot rolls of CINE-X B&W reversal double-8mm film and I want to
shoot them. Who still processes this stuff? It’s not clear from Dwayne’s
website if they do. Suggestions? If anyone out there in frameworks land wants
to hand/DIY process these for me at a reasonable price, contact me!

Thanks in advance and all best,
Jonathan “bored film studies prof. who wants to make a movie (sort of)” Walley

Dr. Jonathan Walley
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Cinema
Denison University