Haverford College has locked down the 2016 version of Strange Truth, our
documentary and experimental film program.  The website ready and Facebook
events for all but one screening.

The series:
hav.to/strangetruth or
https://www.haverford.edu/hcah/center/events/strange-truth-2016

The Facebook events (all Weds except for Everson which is a Thursday):
Feb 3; Brakhage, Conner, Schneemann on 16mm:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1070809686314585
Feb 10; Chick Strand on 16mm: https://www.facebook.com/events/1669578259975865/
Mar 16; Natalia Almada: https://www.facebook.com/events/175418062817447/
Mar 30; Hope Tucker: https://www.facebook.com/events/176186399408958/
Apr 14; Kevin J. Everson: https://www.facebook.com/events/956772084397239/
May 4; Alan Berliner: https://www.facebook.com/events/955353424581660/

The Chan-kyong Park screening doesn't have an FB event yet: we're waiting for
PR for the concurrent exhibition to launch.

Natalia Almada, Hope Tucker, Kevin Everson, and Alan Berliner in person!

The 2015 version included films by Harun Farocki, Maureen Gosling, Ilisa
Barbash & Lucien Castaing-Taylor, Lucien Castaing-Taylor and Véréna Paravel,
and Scott Stark.  See
https://www.haverford.edu/hcah/center/events/strange-truth-2015 for details

j/PrM

john muse
visiting assistant professor of independent college programs
haverford college
http://www.finleymuse.com
http://www.haverford.edu/faculty/jmuse
http://haverford.academia.edu/JohnMuse