To quote Robert Houlihan from a 2008 post on cinematography.com:

"We have run XX22 as reversal before, if run and shot normal (as 200iso) it
comes out very dark and muddy, you need to rate it as 50iso and or dump as
much light on as possible and run it in the reversal chemistry as a push 2
to get a relatively thick exposure, it will be nasty and grainy but if that
is what you are looking for... it is possible and we have run it here at
Cinelab you just need to have your lab run it as a push 2..."

(full thread here: http://www.cinematography.com/index.php?showtopic=29949)

Any negative B&W (or even color) stock can be processed as reversal, but
require more initial exposure, something like 1.5-2 stops.

Hopefully someone on this list can give you a good estimate regarding
developing times & chemistry for 7222 (and a re-rated ISO), but if not, I
would test with a 1st developer time starting around the push-2 time
described above.

Good Luck,
Jason Halprin
jihalp...@gmail.com