Hive Mind!  So tomorrow at Haveford College we're doing this thing:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1070809686314585

We can't seem to get a clear and definitive answer on the projection speed of
Carolee Schneemann's Fuses.  Canyon doesn't know for sure, but helpfully
provided this:

>>> Anthology screens Fuses at 18fps, but acknowledges that it's difficult to
>>> be sure with Schneemann's films. I've done a bit of digging on our end
>>> and it seems like Canyon, at least since the printing of the last
>>> catalogue, has given instructions to screen the prints we hold at 24fps.

Anyone have a story to tell?  Advice to give?

Thanks!

john muse
visiting assistant professor of independent college programs
haverford college
http://www.finleymuse.com
http://www.haverford.edu/faculty/jmuse
http://haverford.academia.edu/JohnMuse