There is a screw on the interior of the mechanism that allows for
claw-adjustment.  Make 1/4 turns at a time to see if this can assist in
solving the problem.
I have a schematic somewhere; will post when I find it.  Fairly easy to
spot once you open up the back of the unit to see it's meat.

Best of luck!

Karl - (Technical Coordinator - Liaison of Independent Filmmakers of
Toronto - www.lift.ca)

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 2:09 AM, Philippe Leonard <optical...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I am touring with 4 Eiki SSL projectors in the US with Godspeed and one
> started to have major pull down claw issues tonight. I will be in Omaha
> tomorrow for a day off and the next show is on the 11 in Minneapolis.
> Anybody could help on this? I am happy to provide free tickets for the
> upcoming shows in Minneapolis and Chicago as a reward apart from paying for
> the repair.
>
> Best,
>
> Philippe
>

> --
> Film | Photography | Cinematography | Performance | Visuals
> www.philippe-leonard.com

Karl Reinsalu
e.mail: kreins...@gmail.com