does straub/huillet's repeated drive around the roundabout of la bastille in
'trop tot, trop tard' qualify?

if so, i'd strongly recommend volko kamensky's short film 'divina obsesión'
from 1997 (Germany). it's doing 23 drive-troughs in french roundabouts. great
film! unfortunately completely unknown.

i guess also the opening-scene in tarantino's 'reservoir dogs' is circling
around the table, however there are many cuts. you are probably not looking for
this kind of mise-en-scène, are you?

cheers, fred