Hi Gene,
You'll have to search for this but Gaspard Noe made a music video in which he walks through the forest with a handheld camera at night, followed by someone carrying a bright light, the result is his own shadow walking eerily through the woods. I can't find the title now but I think it fits right in.
Pip