From: wall...@denison.edu
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 14:57:02 -0400
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] Structural Film

Hello everyone,
I’ve lost my copy of the original “Structural Film” essay, from Film Culture
#47. Film Culture pre-1990s is not to be found on any research databases (at
least none to which I have access), and I don’t feel like shelling out $240 for
the one and only used copy on amazon. Does anyone have a scanned copy they
might send my way (off-list)?
Thanks in advance!
Best,Jonathan “out of summertime beach reading in a big way” Walley

Dr. Jonathan WalleyAssociate Professor and ChairDepartment of CinemaDenison
universitywall...@denison.edu