Hiya!

The Haverhill Experimental Film Festival will live on for a 5th year!

Haverhill is a small city in the northeast part of Massachusetts. It's a
blue-collar town which excites us the most- showing experimental film to
working class people who'll never encounter it elsewhere. It's an intimate
festival. Some filmmakers who've come say it feels like a big family.
H.E.F.F. is run by two people. Those two people happen to be twins.

We'd love for you to submit so we can see your work! For the 2017 festival,
we'll be selecting between 40-50 films/videos; we hover around 500 entries
every year.

SUBMISSION INFO
Pre-screening only online! No DVDs please!
Regular deadline February 1, 2017 (submit for $15/entry).
Late deadline March 1, 2017 (submit for $20/entry).
Notification date April 1, 2017.
Festival takes place June 16-18, 2017.

SUBMIT HERE
Film Freeway: https://filmfreeway.com/festival/HaverhillExperimental