Hello all,

My partner, Ben, and I run Mothlight Microcinema in Detroit. We will
temporarily be re-locating to the east coast and are looking for people who
might be interested in renting a big beautiful house in Detroit from
mid-January to mid-May 2017.

The house is a large Tudor-style brick house with two bedrooms (with
queen-sized beds), a nursery, and two offices/studios. If you'd like to see
pictures; there are some here: https://airbnb.com/rooms/38947
56?s=41&user_id=20159184&ref_device_id=80567960b265ad4409e2
e307f0265ce6295a7617. Its located in a lovely historic neighborhood with
tree-lined streets (for those familiar with Detroit, its between 6 and
7mile and between Woodward and Livernois close to Palmer Park).

If you're looking for a space to cozy up and get some work done, this house
is great. There is a lot of space (approx 3,000 sq ft) and several cozy
nooks to sit and read or work. The third floor houses our residency film
studio where we have an iMac equipped with FCP 7.0, Adobe Premier (full
CS6), access to microphones, mixers, and a homemade sound booth for
recording audio overlays. On the first floor we have a 113″ screen, HD
video projector as well as 16mm and Super 8mm projectors.

The house also has a large working fireplace, a dishwasher, a new washer
and dryer in the basement, and an elliptical machine. There is a garage
where you can park a car in the back.

If interested, please contact me (julia.yezb...@gmail.com) for more details.

--
Julia Yezbick