Calling all moving image makers!

The Iowa City International Documentary Film Festival (ICDOCS) is thrilled
to announce that, after a one year hiatus, we are now accepting submissions
to the 14th installment of the festival to be held April 20-22, 2017! We
look forward to viewing your work. REGULAR DEADLINE: January 31 // LATE
DEADLINE: February 28.

https://icdocs.wordpress.com/call-for-entries/

The Iowa City Documentary Film Festival is an international festival run
and organized by students at the University of Iowa.  The mission of the
festival is to present a range of responses to the question: “what what
does it mean to document?”  The festival, in its 14th year, challenges
conventional modes of thinking about art, documentation,and non-fiction.
We aim to confront our audience with new ways of experiencing reality.  The
duality of past and present, subjective and objective, fact, and fiction
collide to construct our notions of what it means to make the present
permanent—in simpler terms, to document.

--
Iowa City International Documentary Film Festival
http://icdocs.wordpress.com/about/ <http://www.icdocfest.com>

Department of Cinematic Arts

University of Iowa

105 Becker Communication Studies Building

Iowa City, IA  52242