Call for Submissions: 71st Edinburgh International Film Festival

Deadline: February 15, 2017

Festival dates: June 21 - July 2, 2017

It's that time of year again! EIFF are inviting experimental submissions for
the Black Box strand, now in its 15th year. We welcome short to medium-length
work on 16mm, 35mm and digital.

Black Box is a distinctive strand within the festival, presenting a diverse
spectrum of experimental and artists' film from around the world. Many of you
have been part of Black Box in previous years and some of you I've had the
pleasure of meeting in person. I'd like to invite you again to submit new
works, for which I can offer the usual Frameworks fee waiver. If you'd like to
take advantage of this please email me directly OFF-LIST.

All films must be at least Scottish premieres and should be no more than 12
months old at the time of the festival. Full rules and regulations can be found
here: http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/submissions/rules-regulations

[http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/assets/images/page/eifflogo-2015.gif]<http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/submissions/rules-regulations>

Rules & Regulations - Edinburgh International Film
Festival<http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/submissions/rules-regulations>
www.edfilmfest.org.uk
Submissions 2017 - Rules & Regulations Download a copy of these rules and
regulations here. Submitting to the 2017 Edinburgh International Film Festival

I will also be attending the Rotterdam Film Festival from February 26-30 so
come and chat to me there if you're around.

All the very best,
Kim Knowles
Experimental Film Programmer, EIFF

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EIFF
Become a web member for FREE and receive news and offers:
http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/register
Follow EIFF at: https://twitter.com/edfilmfest or
http://www.facebook.com/edfilmfest
t. +44(0)131 228 4051
f. +44(0)131 229 5501
w. http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk
88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH3 9BZ Scotland, United Kingdom
The Edinburgh International Film Festival Limited is a subsidiary of the Centre
for the Moving Image. Registered in Scotland No: SC132453. VAT No: 502 548861.
Registered Office: 88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh.