Hey Dan,

I've shot and processed a few rolls of the Agfa aviphot and like Pip says
hand processing in E6 is very doable. I found it to be a pretty tolerant
stock for that, but then again my QC is not very exacting so take that with
a grain of salt.

I know of a few people who have used 3383 as a camera stock, myself
included, and it is worth experimenting with since it's so (comparatively)
cheap. Rate it around 6 asa and treat it more like a tungsten stock. If you
get outside in the bright sun with a fast lens you might be able to shoot
it at something close to 24fps. It's also possible to cross process it to a
positive in E6. Getting a standard, well-balanced image is not something
I've been able to do with 3383 (could also be my processing, as mentioned
before) but it's very well-suited to abstraction...

Cheers,