I could be wrong, but with "Starter Plans" costing $15/month on frame.io,
this seems to be the complete opposite of what Jessica is looking for.
Anyone know of good alternatives to youtube and vimeo that are free, high
quality, AND, free of attention draining advertisements?

So far vimeo works for me, but my needs are pretty modest in terms of
length and file sizes. But I'd also be curious to know of other options for
myself and students.

Best,
Colin