Hi all—

I’m moving away from New York next week and in the process of packing
realized I should probably get rid of some things.

I have:

A 16mm Pageant w/ no sound. Works well but needs a new picture bulb.

A Singer Graflex which works but needs new belts. As it is now, it will run
at speed for maybe 2 minutes, the heat from the projector expands the belts
which causes the sound and image to progressively come to a crawl.

A Bell & Howell Super 8 projector that needs a new bulb.

A Moviscope which is missing the focus nob and while it works, the
electrical wiring needs to be fixed a little.

A Quasar Film/Tape converter.

A box of hundreds of empty slide mounts and various bulbs for slide
projectors.

Make an offer (no offer too low, I’m looking to get rid of this stuff!)
Pickup in Brooklyn only, preferably before the weekend.

Reply off list.