Hi everyone - it was a challenging year for Basement Films to produce what
turned out to be an amazing edition of our Experiments in Cinema
international film festival.  To this end we FINALLY mastered our annual
fundraising DVD collection which is an 8 disc set available at
www.experimentsincinema.org (click on Shop EIC).  We have the collections
available at individual and institutional prices.  Additionally there are
still T shirts and tote bags available from our most recent (v13.6)
edition. Know that our festival is produced by an all volunteer staff so
all proceeds from the purchase of our fundraising DVD collection go right
back to helping us produce our annual event.

Thanks everyone for your support.  Also, if you go to our website and click
on "About" then click on "donate" you can make tax deductable donations to
our non-profit!

Bryan Konefsky
founder/director, Experiments in Cinema
el presidente, Basement Films

--
Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema