Hi Dan,

I've been teaching experimental video to autistic teens and adults since
2013 under the moniker Neurodivergent Media in the SF Bay Area. Tons to say
about this.

Here's the link on my website:
http://www.oillyoowen.com/works/neurodivergent-media/
And the ND Media website: https://www.neurodivergentmedia.net/

I was also invited to write about this for PUBLIC Journal, so there's an
article coming in the spring that goes more deeply into my methodology,
among other things. Applying to fellowships at this very moment to develop
the research into a book. And yes, I self-identify as autistic (in formal
psych assessment process right now). Happy to chat further!

Warm regards,
Allison

A L L I S O N   L E I G H   H O L T
www.oillyoowen.com

*CHOICE NEWS <http://www.oillyoowen.com/news/>*
* <http://www.oillyoowen.com/sculpture-magazine-04-2018/>WINNER
<https://www.bullseyeprojects.com/exhibitions/286/works/artworks8537/>
| **Crossover
Award | Emerge 2018 ** | * Bullseye Projects | Portland, OR*: 06.23 - 09.08**
<http://www.oillyoowen.com/sculpture-magazine-04-2018/>*
*Screening* <http://thollem.com/technicolor-grey-zone.html> | *Technicolor
Grey Zone*, with Thollem McDonas | Fuse Factory | Columbus, OH: 06.19
*Review <http://www.oillyoowen.com/sculpture-magazine-04-2018/>* | *New
Work *|* The Beginning Was The End *| Sculpture Magazine: 04.2018
*Artist In Residence <http://sbcast.org/artists/allison-leigh-holt/>* | *Solo
Exhibition* <http://sbcast.org/events/event/april-1st-thursday/> | SBCAST |
SB, CA: 04.01 - 28