You might consider using a  photo enlarger lamp house. With the decline in film
based photography used enlargers are very reasonable on the used market. I
purchased a 4x5 enlarger with a three color lamp house for my last printer for
$ 60.00.
As a plus you may get a reasonably high quality printing lens included.
Sherman

> On Nov 4, 2018, at 10:34 AM, Morgan Hoyle-Combs <mhoyleco...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone.
>
> I was planning to make my own optical printer with my Cine Kodak Special and
> a toy 35mm projector, but I'm in need of a lamp. I know that JK kits have an
> adjustable brightness knob on their lamp and the bulb they use is MR16 watt.
> Anybody know where I could buy a lamp? What should I look for? Or could use a
> different light source?
>
> Thanks

Sherman George
sgeo...@ucsd.edu