Thank you, Eric.  It is true: you'll get about an hour's worth of work
digitized on one of these grants.  For filmmakers who "work short," it is a
good deal.  For longer projects, perhaps, not so much, depending.  The
Interbay Cinema Society encourages re-applications, especially if you've
been turned down in the past.  (We want everyone to get a grant, but we can
only give out 10 every six months.)

Best,

CC

Caryn Cline
Experimental Filmmaker & Teacher
Co-curator, Engauge Experimental Film Festival 2018
http://interbaycinemasociety.org/film-festival/