Hi All!

Note: this is for local pickup only in Vancouver, Canada. Contact me for pics!

I’m consolidating my equipment and am offloading some more film stuff. Let me
know if any of this is interesting to you...

1. Film editing table with film shelving, rewinds and light table. Table folds
up, there’s power outlets in the shelves, and of course the nifty light table.
Comes with separate trim bin on wheels! $200 OBO for table, shelf, rewinds and
trim bin.

2. 16mm CIRO tape splicer $150 OBO

Or buy the lot... the table/shelf/rewinds, trim bin and splicer for $250
complete.

The following bits and pieces are available as a lot or individually, make me
an offer!

3. 16mm mag follower (in pieces but complete, parts/cables are marked)
4. 16mm and 35mm film cans (400ft and 1000ft)
5. 16mm and 35mm 2” cores
6. 16mm projector reels.
7. 16mm hot splicer
8. Super 16 gang sync
9. Squawk boxes
10. Bolex P2 regular8 camera (needs repair)

Plus other bits and bobs and projects.

Thanks!

-Jesse-